Solio National Reserve
This private owned protected Reserve is geared towards Rhino conservation. The Rhino being part of the big five, Solio reserve is recognized as one of the most successful Rhino breeding reserves in Kenya, the animals live in harmony with other wildlife including lions, leopards, hyenas, buffalo, zebra, and other plains game.
By the end of 2009, Kenya had 635 black rhinos and 353 white rhinos and two-thirds of that population is in Solio Reserve.
- Pick up in Nairobi and drop off at agreed location.
- Full board accommodation in the mentioned Lodges/Camps.
- Services of a professional English-speaking driver guide.
- Transportation in 4x4 custom designed safari vehicle with pop up roofs for game viewing.
- 1 liter of bottled mineral water daily in safari vehicle.
- All park and reserve fees.
- International air fares.
- Travel insurance
- All items of personal nature e.g. Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- Any activities and meals not mentioned
- Optional activities and excursions.
- Tips and Gratuities
Day 1: JKIA Nairobi
Transfer to Nairobi Hotel (Silver Springs Hotel, After 40 Hotel) BB.
Day 2: Masai Mara Game Reserve
You will be met by our company representative and after a short briefing, Drive to Masai-Mara, the world’s famous game reserve. This spectacular game sanctuary is renowned for the `great wildebeest migration’. It is perhaps the only area remaining in the world to see the wildlife in the same super-abundance as existed years ago. Check-in and later an evening games drive.
Day 3: Masai Mara
This day is spent exploring this expansive park. Whether it is your first time of safari or a returning client Masai Mara will not disappoint. Masai Mara Sopa lodge (FB) and Ol Darpoi Mara Tented Camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara - Lake Naivasha
After breakfast check-out and drive to Lake Naivasha. This freshwater lake is home to a variety of wildlife including 400 bird species. Lying south of Lake Naivasha, Hells Gate National park is truly living volcanic arena. With major attractions including; geothermal power Station, variety of wildlife, Fischer’s tower, Raptors nests, and spectacular gorge walks.
Day 5: Solio Game Reserve
A drive after check out and proceed to Central Highland and by the slopes of the Aberdares Ranges.
Dinner and overnight at Rhino Watch Lodge.
Day 6: Nairobi City
You will drive leisurely back to Nairobi and later transfer to the Airport.